Listings will show all leads of your team members by default. You can filter the list by team member to further All listings of leads will follow same pattern as follows
Lead listing displays following details of each lead record
Lead Number/Lead ID – Unique number auto-generated for lead.
Lead Name – Name of customer.
Requirements – Requirements description if available.
Edit/Add link for requirements – Will open up Edit Lead Details form.
Last Contacted Date: Date when the last communication has been established between
sales and lead.
Lead Hotness (in %) – It depends upon the pipeline stages of the lead.
Tags- Tags associated with lead.
Sales Representative – Name of sales representative to which the lead is assigned.
Contact Options ( Configuration icon)- shown in diagram above
Call - Numbers are encrypted and can be called only through Sell.Do. Click Call to initiate call to the lead.
SMS – SMS can be sent to Primary number through Sell.Do.
Click SMS to open SMS panel to send SMS
Email - Email can be sent through sell.Do
Click Email to open Compose Email panel to send email.
- Project – You can filter the list by multiple projects.
- Campaign – You can filter the list by multiple campaigns.
- Sales – You can filter the list by multiple sales users.
- Pipeline Stage - You can filter the list by multiple stages in pipeline.
- Created Date – You can filter the list by date range for the lead creation date.
- Received – new first
- Received – old first
- Contacted – new first
- Contacted – old first