You can export site-visit information of your sales. To do this, you just need to select appropriate filters and export file.
Follow the procedure below to export this information.
- Go to Settings Management -> Click on Export -> Export site visits.
- A filter form will appear which will contain following filters which you can select as per your requirements.
- Created Between : In case you require information of site-visits created in a specified time period, you should select the date filter from here.
- Scheduled Between : Use this filter, if you want site-visits scheduled in specific period.
- Conducted Between :Use this filter, if you want site-visits which were conducted in specified period.
- Sales : If you want Site-visit information of a particular sales user, you can get it with this filter. You need to select the user from drop-down list. You can select multiple sales users also.
- Project : To get the site-visit information for specific project, select project from drop-down list.
- Status : This option allows you to filter site-visit information depending upon status that is site-visit scheduled/conducted/missed/Customer not interested.
- Email : To export the data, you need to enter email address to which this export will be sent by an email.
- Click "Export" option. The export file in csv format will be sent to email address,you can download and use this csv file. Please note that this link will expire after 24 hours of sent time.
You can download the exported file from your mail. The csv file contains all information of site-visits like lead Id, lead contact information, lead source information, site-visit information which includes conducted on, pickup location and time etc.