You can export follow-ups information of your sales. To do this, you just need to select appropriate filters and export file.
Follow the procedure below to export this information.
- Go to Settings Management -> Click on Export -> Export followups.
- A filter form will appear which will contain following filters which you can select as per your requirements.
- Created Between : In case you require information of followups created in a specified time period, you should select the date filter from here.
- Scheduled Between : Use this filter, if you want followups scheduled in specific period.
- Sales : If you want follow-up call information of a particular sales user, you can get it with this filter. You need to select the user from drop-down list. You can filter data with multiple users also.
- Status : This option allows you to filter followup call information depending upon status of followup that is if is conducted/missed.
- Email : To export the data, you need to enter email address to which this export will be sent by an email.
- Click "Export" option.The export file in csv format will be sent to email address,you can download and use this csv file. Please note that this link will expire after 24 hours of sent time.
You can download the exported file from your mail. The csv file contains all information of follow-up like Lead Id, lead name, stage, state, personal details like contact information, address, requirements of lead including minimum budget, maximum budget, minimum and maximum possession etc. It also includes sales information like primary owner of lead, last contacted on etc and information of inquiry source like campaign, sub-campaign, source, sub-source enquiry date etc.