To integration Zoom with your Sell.do account, please follow the below path:
- Edit profile (Profile icon on top right-hand side corner)
- Go to "Zoom Account" Tab
- Click "Connect to Zoom" Button. This will take you to zoom.us website to authorise with your Zoom Account.
- Sign-in using your Zoom credentials.
- Once you are signed in, you will be redirected to your sell.do account.
- You will receive a success message "You have connected your Zoom Account".
- On Sell.Do, choose your Zoom user account in the dropdown to sync event / Site Visits.
- Create Online Walkthrough for your lead.
- Choose the date-time, agenda and other details while scheduling the Online Walkthrough.
- If your zoom account is linked, Sell.Do will sync the event details with Zoom & get back the Link to join.
- This link will be viewable in the lead activities tab (for the Site visit / Event) you have scheduled.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Sell.Do App
- Click the Sell.Do App
- Click Uninstall
- In case you your Site visit doesn't sync, you can use the re-sync button to re-attempt the syncing
- In case you still get an error, please disconnect & reconnect the Zoom App as described in the Installation Guide above.
- For further debugging, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your Account Manager.
Watch the below video: