To Integrate Facebook leadgen leads with Sell.Do, please follow the below steps :
- Connect your Facebook account with Sell.do.
- Login to Sell.Do with your admin account.
- Go to Marketing Automation > Third Party Accounts > Facebook Adverts Account.
- Click connect now and a Facebook window will pop-up.
- Sign in with your Facebook Admin account and allow permissions to the pages you want to integrate.
- Once Facebook is connected, go to Facebook Adverts Account.
- In the configuration window, select Facebook adverts accounts.
- Select the Facebook page from which leads will flow in Sell.Do.
- Now navigate to Marketing Automation > Campaign tracking.
- Edit the campaign in which you want the leads to be tracked/tagged.
- Go to Input channels and create a rule by clicking "Add".
- API Channel : Website
- Project : of your choice
- Source : Facebook
- Subsource : Enter subsource of your choice but make sure to add underscore and form ID as suffix. For E.g If you want to name your subsource as "fbleadgen_pune" add subsource as "fbleadgen_pune_12434324244234" where 12434324244234 is the facebook form ID.
- Once this rule is created and Facebook is connected, Leadgen leads will flow in Sell.Do.
Note : If facebook is disconnected for some reason, leads will not flow in Sell.Do till the time it is connected again.