The admin can do bulk lead reassignment by following process :-
Click on Settings Management -> Reassign leads
This page allows you to upload the file with .csv extension for reassigning the leads.
It order to create this file in excel use below format.
- Make two columns with labels "Lead Id" & "User Id" which will be Ids of lead and sales user to whom lead to be reassigned respectively
- Take the lead id's from the export.
- To get the sales Id, edit profile of the sales user, from Users page, which will indicate an url in browser's address bar. The url will look like "http://estate.sell.do/client/users/57347329a7a039e46c000885/edit". From this url id between "http://estate.sell.do/client/users/" and "/edit" will indicate sales id. In above example "57347329a7a039e46c000885" is sales id.
- Now add lead Ids under Lead Id column and Sales Ids to whom the lead should be reassigned under Sales Id column.
- Save the excel file. It should be in csv format.
Now upload the file on this page and the leads will be reassigned.